Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

16 oz water, lemon, cinnamon, cayenne, ginger, maple syrup, 1 tsp EVOO (I call this the total cleanse) Get the recipe on http://myfatherswellness.com


AIM's greens

decaf coffee, 2 t sugar, 1 T half n half

2 egg whites
2 oz grilled chicken
1/2 cup baby spinach
1 t cheddar/Jack cheese

16 oz water
1 scoop AIM's Fit 'N Fiber

1 T Craisins
1 oz walnuts
16 oz water with grape flavored stevia

1/2 homemade pasta (used Dreamfields for way less carbs)
1/4 cup homemade sauce with lots of veggies (onions, red & green peppers, tomatoes and zucchini) and 93% ground turkey
16 ox water

yummy orange

3 cups salad green, cukes and tomatoes, Newman's Own light Italian dressing

16 oz water
Cinnamon drops
AIM's Herbal FiberBlend ( I'm sorry if this may sound gross, but you need to know what a normal bowel transit time should be...the time it takes your body to digest and evacuate a meal)my bowel transit time is under 18 hours, I had corn at lunch yesterday and it was through my system first thing this morning...Woo Hoo! I feel so much better! Thanks to AIM's Herbal FiberBlend and AIM's Barley Life Xtra...the one-two punch...check out more on http://aimforbalance.com/

9,050 steps today...getting there...

Wow, it has been almost a week! I have been reading Dr. Rex Russell's book, "What the Bible says about Healthy Living" and I am going to change my eating habits a bit. Did I say I was leavinbg for a 2 week tripo to Aruba on Tuesday?! Need to fit into my shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment