Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 3

16 oz hot water with 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp real maple syrup, juice of about 1/2 fresh lemon (sometimes I use bottles lemon juice, about 1 T) This is good for digestion, helps to clean the liver and keeps me from wanting sweets!

Took my greens (AIM's BarleyLife Xtra, Just Carrots, Redi-Beets and Leaf Greens) Love them, they make me feel so energized!

decaf coffee with 1 tsp sugar, 2 T half and half Need to get back to decaf green tea)
2 scrambled eggs
2 lite sausage
1/2 cup vegetarian baked beans

This salad was SO YUMMY!!!
2-3 cups fresh salad greens (romaine, baby spinach), cukes and tomatoes
93% lean grilled turkey burger
2 T Newmans Own lite Italian dressing
1 tsp dried cranberries
1 tsp sunflower seeds
16 oz water

16 oz water, 1 scoop AIM's Fit 'N Fiber Very filling

Homemade beef with Broccoli (had mostly broccoli)
1 fresh cucumber
16 oz water

16 oz water
several drops cinnamon Stevia
AIM's Herbal FiberBlend

I got a pedometer (is that what it is called?) and started tracking my steps...my goal is 10,000 per day
Did 9,327 because I went grocery shopping and that is a lot of extra steps

No comments:

Post a Comment