Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Myelodysplastic Syndrome -- IMPROVING!

I have to say that I just love BarleyLife and my amazement of this product continues to grow!

I want to share a very special story with you. A close relative of mine, has a blood disease called myelodysplastic syndrome or a form of it.

Myelodysplastic syndromes are a

group of diseases in which the bone marrow does not make enough healthy blood cells.

She was diagnosed in August of 2009.

Her Hemoglobin, platelet and other blood related counts continued to drop since she was diagnosed. Her doctors told her that there was nothing she could do to stop this process and that she could remain at this stage of the disease for any length of time, but would not be able to make enough healthy red blood cells that will all become mature anymore.


That was BEFORE BarleyLife!


My faith is in God and I believe it is He who lead me to AIM and to BarleyLife. I have been using AIM products for over a year, including Herbal FiberBlend, Fit ‘N Fiber and BarleyLife. When God tries to get my attention, one way is to wake me up in the middle of the night with ideas and promptings…I had been waking up in the night for several nights in a row, feeling prompted to share BarleyLife with my relative and have her try it. Well to make a long story short, she started taking 3 BarleyLife capsules once per day on December 10 and when her blood was tested on December 30, her counts had improved a bit.…Was it a fluke? I don’t think so! She continued to take it and each month her numbers have increased!


One number has been too high and now that has come into the normal range. She is going to increase her intake to 3 capsules twice per day and have her blood checked again around April 1st.


After that blood test, she is going to start taking AIM RediBeets and have her blood tested again around May 1st. I will keep you posted. I have given the reference range also. L means low and H means high. I am not sure what all the numbers mean, but these are her actual lab results so far:



She has a way to go, but I believe

she will have ALL normal numbers soon. I am so excited and look forward to continued improvements! Stay posted.


Watch the videos on the side bar to learn more about AIM BarleyLife.


To order AIM BarleyLife click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment